ETERNAL BOND
Nita
I am as still as you had left me
I am as standing on the very crossroad
As where you had left me
Bearing all kinds of weather
Shivering in the frosty night
Burnt and exhausted in the sunny light
I am still looking intently from where you
gone
But it is hard to believe
That you have left for heavenly abode
For your voices still echoes in me
In every corner of house
Even in my deep sleep
You lovingly whispering
You dearly touching me
And I do cry within my breast
Although I try to squeeze my heart
I do live every moment
Only for your little child
Whom can I express my melancholy?
Where can I lay my weighty head?
How can I forget your last wishes?
It is only your heir whom I kiss
Be sure, taking all kinds of risk
Shall I till your only garden
In all weather till I get finished
Now I have been left behind alone
With only fond memories to recall
Moments spent together in joy and
sorrows
Memories talked of cherished goals
If only you were here I could share
And would have definitely rejoiced
The bond you tighten with me
Is forever and ever, I assure
I know you fought the battle bravely
And you deserve to be called a martyr
I know you did your best to live
To see the world you made
I too did my best to save
With my all effort and wit
Yet, who knows the God’s will
How sarcastic
The day you dawned on this earth
The day you preferred to leave us
How merciless the Creator
Hadn’t thought, will I be offering
A handful of earth to my beloved
On her birthday
On her fragile body
I am sorry Nita
With a broken heart
I bade you Goodbye for your eternal
abode
Your Rosan with Adarsh
A heartfelt tribute
From Noel Rai
24.06.09 she
died on 24.06.2008
No comments:
Post a Comment